Friday, April 11, 2014

"HugsandKissesXO" Baby Books

When searching for a baby book, I realized how picky I really am! There are lots out there, but I wasn't up for having one with zoo animals all over it, or any other "cheesy" art all over - plus!, lots of them had binding that was super "cheap", and once you add all the mementos and what not, the book's binding seems to fall apart on a lot of them... anyways, I got my self on Pinterest and started searching away! 

I came across several pins of this certain baby book, but had different covers on it... found one with a sail boat and I fell in love! The pins led me to their website hereand I fell even more in love with the art work inside! The owner, Becky, hand makes each one and all the art work is done by her! They're so cute!! I wanted to look around other websites to see if I could see pictures of the other pages and the size of it (because some pins made it look tiny, but it really isn't at all) and I came across a YouTube video of them! here 
On her webpage I noticed that she has an Etsy shop, so to do a little more digging, I checked it out (That's where I purchased it from) here 
There are so many cute covers to choose from! ladybugs, firetrucks, prince crown, you name it! The details are exceptional as well...Tiny little Swarovski crystals adorn numerous pages in the cutest places! There's a sweet little poem inside that she wrote as well! She can even add your child's name to the front! (I added Crue's in the little flag) The baby book goes up to 5 years, and there are pages for each of the birthdays as well. I cannot wait to get this all put together. I have a planner FULL of notes and "firsts" that I had to transfer into this adorable book, but it was well worth the wait...I'm so glad I found this!

I just love everything about these detailed, personal baby books! I didn't take photos of each page, because I've already filled them up...but check out her sites and the video. Hopefully you'll love yours just as much as I love mine! Well worth the price!!!




 
Follow me on instagram @aubscash

No comments:

Post a Comment