Tuesday, April 15, 2014

10 Favorites after 10 Months

I literally cannot get over that my Crue man is 10 months already! Since his birth, I've definitely realized the stuff that is "important" to have around and the stuff that was probably a stupid purchase (but those stupid purchases got a good 10 months use!). 
I have retired the wipes warmer - He literally rolls around like a gator when I try to change his diaper, so trying to get over to the "wipe warmer" on his dresser before he gator-rolls is next to impossible! 
I got rid of the Dr. Brown's bottles, because for me, they leaked every time!!! It drove me crazy...Even after buying new ones, they leaked; they didn't seem to do this at first - or maybe I didn't care to pay attention.

I still recommend the wipe warmer for a new born and little baby (not for the 9 month old gator-baby), the Dr. Brown's bottles still saved Crue (and myself) from colic - that and the different formula - so I still recommend those for newborns! And of course all the other baby stuff I wrote about in the "3 month old faves" blog. 

My favorites nowadays are a tad different and some are the same ...




1. Still love the Nuk pacifier - Crue doesn't always "need" his bink, but when he needs it, he needs it!
2. Nuk bottles - they're the cutest! When trying to find something that Crue would like after getting annoyed with Dr. Brown's, I thought why not something just like his bink! I also like that the tops can work on their sippy cups when we're ready for them...
3. Still crazy for the Medela steam bags! - self explanatory 
4. Gerber Soothe formula - I'm too scared to change up the formula on him at this point...I thought about it after seeing cheaper ones out there. This one got him over colic (I still believe this) and it's been good for him ever since...not changing! Only 2 more months until regular milk anyways...
5. Orajel naturals - Lots of mommies were telling me about organic things for teething, tried them, and they didn't work like good 'ol orajel does!! .. & Crue is a baaaad teether :(
6. Baby juice!! - Crue loves this stuff! ... I dilute it (about half water half juice), but he loves it... any flavor they have!
7. MumMums - Crue has been nibbling on these since about 5 months. These are a lifesaver on those errand days or when I'm cooking etc...They're not that messy and easy for baby to eat. They dissolve quickly and are easy to hold on to. I just break them in half and give Crue halves at a time...I'm a "scared of my baby choking on everything" mommy .. guilty! (when he was smaller, I would break off little pieces and feed those to him)
8. Earth's Best babyfood - I LOVE that I can look at the ingredients and see EXACTLY what's on the label!...for instance, if the baby food says it's "banana mango", the ingredients say "organic banana, organic mango, water"...perfect! He loves every flavor mix too...
9. Gerber Puffs - another goodie for Crue now that he's a bit older... 
10. Britax Boulevard 70 carseat - We switched his carseat out a bit ago because of his size, and I really love this one! It's like a big baby recliner and has the safety bells and whistles. This one actually is from birth and up, so I will use it for the next baby as well...really get my money's worth ;) 
 

Well those are my faves so far! I'm sure I'll come up with new ones by 12 months ... I'm interested in hearing about other mommy faves out there!  
 
Mommy & Crue nearing 10 months! - Working in the yard




No comments:

Post a Comment