Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Baby Photo Journal

I have been wanting to start a photo journal from the day my son was born, but things were crazy and it never happened :( however!, I just finished putting together the beginning of his baby book, so now I can start this!!! (I know, 9 months late, but I'm a full time working mother so I'm forgiven)


I picked up these two journals at TJ Maxx, one for $3.99 and one for $4.99! How do you beat that?! And look how cute they are!! The pages are even sweeter! -- I plan on writing in his journal each time we do something worth noting ... And top it off with a photo. (Everything is worth noting right?!  ... Let's hope I don't fill these two up too fast!)  

I'm so excited to get this started!! Do things that your baby can read / see later in his or her life!!! I wish I had something like this to read from my parents! -- everything I wish I had to look at from my childhood, I create for my son. 


Motherhood is such a fun blessing  

Follow me on instagram @aubscash

No comments:

Post a Comment